About the role
We are looking for an experienced, or keen to learn, SEN LSA (ideally with a minimum level 2 qualification in childcare ) to join our highly skilled team in supporting our children who have additional needs. We are proud to be acknowledged as an inclusive school. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our outstanding, well- regarded and highly experienced nursery school centre team. We are looking for a strong team player who is enthusiastic, who will share our committment to inclusion and be dedicated in supporting children and their families in early intervention work.
You will need to be confident to work in partnership with other professionals under the direction of the class teacher and SENCO.
At Rye Park Nursery School Centre we can offer:
- An opportunity to work in an outstanding school with a friendly, dedicated, and hard- working staff team
- Delightful children who are a joy to work with
- Supportive families who are fully involved with the life of the school
- The opportunity to work with a wide range of professionals
- A rich and well- resourced environment with extensive outdoor facilities in all rooms
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
This post is for 17.5 hours a week term time only. Our nursery is open 8.45am-3.30pm term time only.
Rye Park Nursery School is committed to the safeguarding of all children and the appointment is subject to enhanced checks and references.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged prior to application.
Please look on our website for further details about our school www.ryepark.herts.sch.uk.
Please call Mrs Sheridan Martin, School Secretary, on 01992 462820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment to view our wonderful school.
Applications must be submitted by 26.2.18 noon
Interviews: Friday 2nd March
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.