About the role
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for individuals who have a passion to work in an organisation that specialises in autism, supporting autistic adults or children on the autism spectrum live the life they choose. This role is based in our Residential part of the school, the main part of your role will be to support our pupils who stay with us during term time, weekly and weekends.
- Patient, inspiring, caring and sensitive towards the needs of vulnerable people
- Good listeners, able to report and record information accurately
- Team players, able to work independently with little support as required
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
You may also have
- a personal connection to autism or a desire to work with people with autism
- real life experience supporting autistic adults or children with autism in a paid or voluntary capacity.
For full duties, please read Job description
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.