About the role
Breakspeare School is an outstanding school providing education for children and young people with special needs. We are interested in hearing from colleagues with interest/experience in teaching pupils with SLD, ASD and PMLD.
We would welcome applications from teachers working within the mainstream or the SEN sector. A comprehensive training package and induction is provided. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We wish to appoint a highly motivated teacher with the ability and desire to:
- Facilitate our students to progress, achieve and enjoy their learning;
- Work in partnerships with parents and multi-disciplinary teams;
- Implement curriculum innovations;
- Develop challenging and exciting teaching and learning;
- Contribute positively to team work.
We can offer:
- A supportive staff team;
- A commitment to your professional development: SCERTS, ELKLAN, PECS, Moving and Handling, Behaviour Management, Medical procedures;
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic and thriving school;
- Exciting opportunities to contribute to school development;
- Active engagement in school improvement;
- Excellent local and international partnerships;
- Opportunities for you to use and develop your teaching and leadership skills.
We are looking for recruiting teacher(s) for Summer term and Septermber 2018 start.
The closing date for applications is 16th April 2018 12pm.
Interviews will be on Monday 23rd April 2018.
Breakspeare School has estabished the Sunflower Federation with Meadow Wood School.
Visits to school prior to the interviews are essential and may be organised by contacting Merja Paakkonen, Head Teacher or Liz Vaughan, Acting Deputy Head Teacher. Tel. 01923 263645.
Please contact the school office for further information. CVs are not accepted.
Breakspeare School is committed to providing equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Gallows Hill Lane
WD5 0BU Tel 01923 263645
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.