About the role
Are you an excellent classroom practitioner with leadership ambitions? We are seeking an experienced and reflective teacher to join our dedicated and friendly staff team; someone who will ensure that our children develop lifelong learning skills and receive education and inspiration in equal measure.
Whatever stage you are at on your pedagogic journey, training and development is available to help you achieve your career goals and there is the potential for us to offer additional Teaching and Learning Responsibilities (e.g. core subject or phase leadership roles) to the right candidate.
If you are creative and energetic and ready to play a full part in a school community, St Bernadette School could well be the place for you. We are proud of our distinct Catholic ethos, which is embedded in the life of the school and all aspects of the curriculum; nevertheless, if you share our core values, we welcome children and staff of all faiths and none.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent practitioner, passionate about teaching and learning and committed to delivering an exciting and creative curriculum;
- is able to work in partnership with parents, staff and Governors;
- is able to inspire the children they teach to promote progress; and
- will contribute to the overall development of the school.
St Bernadette School is a friendly, caring place to work and we can offer:
- A highly motivated, hardworking, creative team of colleagues who are dedicated to enabling our children to achieve their full potential
- Enthusiastic pupils who enjoy coming to school
- A strong, collaborative leadership team
- A good relationship with parents, parish and local community
- A very supportive and knowledgeable Governing Body
- A commitment to your ongoing professional development
Come and visit us to experience the St Bernadette welcome for yourself and let us tell you more about our lovely school and wonderful children - please telephone the School Office to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.