About the role
TEACHER OF ENGLISH
MPS (Suitable for ECTs)
Required for September 2023
Required for September 2023, an outstanding Teacher of English who is enthusiastic, talented and ambitious and is willing to contribute to and learn from the best practice in the faculty. The successful applicant will maintain the high professional and academic standards, remaining up to date in terms of subject knowledge and pedagogical techniques as well as ensuring that the faculty functions effectively as a team.
We would like you to:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine passion for English and the teaching of English
- Display a high level of professionalism at all times
- Have a natural aptitude to model the Trust’s core behaviours – ‘We display transparency, kindness and respect in all our interactions with others, and support each other in all our endeavours. We are tenacious in our desire to make the difference together’.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children
- Be committed to obtaining the highest standards of achievement, and have the belief that engaging learning, with high challenge and a focus on developing independence, is the most effective and enjoyable way to learn
We can offer:
- A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
- Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- Please read the attached Appointment Brief before completing your application.
- To apply, please complete the My New Term Application Form using the Supporting Statement section of the form to detail your suitability for the role, your motivation for making an application and how your knowledge, experience and training meet the person specification.
- The vacancy closes at 9am on Tuesday 13th December 2022. However, early application is advised as we reserve the right to close the advert early should a suitable applicant be found.
- Interviews will take place: as soon as possible thereafter
- If you have any questions or would like to discuss this role further, please contact Emma Wright, HR Business Partner on 07917 034209 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.chancellors.herts.sch.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
School Address: Pine Grove, Brookmans Park, Hertfordshire, AL9 7BNev
Pine Grove7BN Brookmans Park AL9 7BN
Danes Educational Trust Address: C/o St Clement Danes School, Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: Emma Wright 07917 034209
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.