About the role
TEACHER OF GEOGRAPHY
REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2021
The Geography Department at Goffs Academy is seeking to recruit a new colleague for September 2021. The successful candidate for this position:
- Will have a passion for learning and teaching
- Believes in the right of every student to fulfil their potential
- Is or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner, with the energy to inspire, motivate and challenge students
In return, Goffs Academy and the Generations Trust can offer you:
- A thriving, successful and hugely popular Department
- Opportunities to work in a range of settings and schools through the Generations Multi Academy Trust?
- A school described by Ofsted as being one where “students work together exceptionally well,” and where “students are overwhelmingly enthusiastic about school”
- Outstanding, highly personalised professional development opportunities, including the opportunity to coach and be coached by others in the area’s School Direct hub school
- Outstanding career development including dedicated leadership development and coaching in a national “Leadership” school
- A forward looking, innovative and oversubscribed working environment
Please contact Tracey Backman, HR Manager, at email@example.com for further details.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am, 3rd September 2021
Interviews will be held: Week Beginning 6th September 2021
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.