About the role
Teacher of Mathematics
Salary Details: MPS/UPS
(Plus Recruitment and Retention Allowance for exceptional candidate)
Contract Type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
Required for Easter 2019
Could you be an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Mathematics who would like to join a successful and popular 11-19 mixed secondary school that provides the highest quality education to all learners? If you believe that anyone can excel and that everyone deserves the best, then this is the job for you.
We can offer:
- Professional development opportunities and guidance for your CPD including an excellent NQT programme
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and department heads
- A full induction programme for new staff to the academy
- An incentive package, which includes: complimentary gym membership, access to the cycle scheme, childcare vouchers and full use of an employee assistance programme
- Promotion and career development within a multi academy trust setting (Meller Educational Trust)
- The opportunity to work in our double award winning £30 million building with excellent facilities
- A full programme of wellbeing and social activities as part of our commitment as an Investors in People (Health and Wellbeing Award) employer
If you would like to join an oversubscribed, forward thinking academy with a strong vision, and a team of staff and students who share the commitment to its success and are ‘Proud to Belong’ then, we would welcome your application.
Visit our website www.thebusheyacademy.org for further information. Your application form and letter of application should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. CVs are not accepted
Closing date: 9.00 am Monday 25th February 2019
Interviews: w/c 25th February 2019
The Bushey Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.