About the role
Teacher of Maths (MPS or UPS)
Required ideally January 2020
Full and part time applications will be considered
This September, we opened our doors as King James Academy through school for students from year 5 to year 11. We are actively seeking to appoint an excellent teacher of Maths to join our friendly and supportive team. You will be absolutely committed to raising the attainment of students of all abilities across the age range.
Candidates should be:
- Enthusiastic and innovative, with a passion for all areas of Maths
- Able to teach to the highest standard at both KS3 and GCSE (currently Edexcel specification)
- An inspiring teacher who can enthuse others
- Able to use their excellent subject knowledge to raise standards both within their own classroom and contribute to departmental planning.
- Knowledge of the KS2 Maths curriculum is a desirable, but not essential, attribute.
As the school is in its infancy, the department is newly formed and a successful candidate would be joining a team where new ideas are welcomed, and where there is a real opportunity to secure the vision to shape the future of the Maths curriculum within the school.
There are no documents available for this job
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.