About the role
The Humanities Faculty are looking to appoint a highly motivated, inspiring and committed teacher of RE. The successful applicant will join a dynamic, friendly and supportive part of the school community, consistently achieving good results through hard work and enthusiasm. You should be able to deliver high quality teaching and learning and have a clear focus on the achievement of young people. The post would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced teacher, equally we would welcome applications from NQTs.
We are looking for a who:
- Believes in young people.
- Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
- Is keen to lead and manage a highly motivated staff team of teachers.
- Is passionate about their subject and is keen to improve standards still further across all year groups.
- Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
- Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
- Is committed to continuing to raise standards of attainment and developing the success of the department.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
- Stability among teaching and support staff which brings both experience and commitment to our school community
- Supportive governing body and a senior leadership team that encourages a large degree of autonomy for middle leaders
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
- An excellent range of CPD opportunities.
- A community school in the pretty market town of Baldock, 33 miles north of London, within 30-40 minutes of both Cambridge and London by road or train.
- Extra-curricular sporting/musical facilities for staff
- Discounted Sports Centre Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers (subject to recent Government changes)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS will be required.
Closing Date: 9am, Thursday, 5th March 2020
Interviews: Wednesday, 11th March 2020
Application packs are available to download from the school website. Completed application forms, along with a covering letter (no more than two sides on skills and strengths relating to the post) to be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no documents available for this job
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.