About the role
We would like to appoint for September 2018, an enthusiastic and committed teacher for a KS 2 class. Would you like to be part of an inspiring team who genuinely make a difference every day? Are you passionate about working with children? Are you able to put children’s learning and well-being at the forefront of everything you do?
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about inspiring children in their learning
- Has a fun, positive approach to life
- Has high expectations of all children
- Is enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking
- Is well-organised
- Is keen to learn and develop
- Is a good team player
Cherry Tree School is part of the Inclusive Multi Academy Trust. The Trust was established in 2016 with a vision to Inspire and nurture our children and their community to be the very best that they can be. The Trust currently consists of three schools; Beechfield, Cherry Tree and Laurance Haines. The schools maintain their own clear identity, however, working collaboratively within a trust means that there is a huge amount of opportunity and support for staff in each school. Working together also allows us to truly maximise the benefits of sharing good practice, knowledge and expertise.
We can offer you:
- a good induction package with appropriate training opportunities,
- an approachable and supportive team, with outstanding Trust leadership which has children at the heart of all we do
- scope to innovate and opportunities to take initiative
- and friendly and enthusiastic children.
Cherry Tree Primary School is situated in North Watford, near the Asda/Sainsbury’s Dome roundabout. We have fantastic buildings and extensive grounds, including a multi-use games area, an allotment, an outside classroom and wildlife area.
The school is committed to the safety and protection of children and a clear enhanced DBS and Health Check will be required before the successful candidate can start in post.
Why don’t you visit to find out what we’re like? Contact the school office on 01923 245490 or email email@example.com to book a mutually convenient appointment.
If you are interested in applying, please send us your completed Application Form as soon as possible for our consideration.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.