About the role
We are looking to recruit an inspirational, creative and caring KS2 Class Teacher who can help develop an exciting learning environment, whilst encouraging a love of learning across the whole curriculum.
We are looking for someone who is well organised, with high expectations and standards as well as the energy to work hard with a real commitment to meeting the needs of all pupils.
We can offer:
- receptive, motivated children who are keen to learn;
- an enthusiastic and supportive staff team who are keen to assist others;
- opportunities for career development;
- subject leadership (core or foundation) and CPD opportunities;
- experienced mentors and a clear and successful mentoring programme for NQTs.
Whether you are just starting out on your teaching journey or have many years of experience, we would like to hear from you. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged prior to application.
Please call 01462 456997 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit
The School and Governors adhere to Safer Recruitment procedures.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.