About the role
Bonneygrove Primary School
Tel: 01992 307900
Email address: email@example.com
Required for September 2021
The position is full-time and for a 1 year maternity contract
Main Pay Scale Depending on experience
We wish to appoint a creative and dedicated teacher who wants to join us in creating strong and lasting memories for our children. Our vision is ambitious, forward thinking and exciting. We are looking for a creative individual with enthusiasm and commitment to work with us to embed our Horizons Curriculum, to keep our children safe, and to promote kindness and brilliance.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is an excellent practitioner
- can demonstrate and model high expectations for all staff and children
- is creative, innovative and is able to impact positively on progress
- can inspire colleagues and work collaboratively in a team
- can demonstrate a high level of perseverance
- has a passion for raising standards for all children
We can offer you:
- a school with a strong ethos; to broaden horizons
- clear school rules: Safe, Kind, Brilliant
- the opportunity to be part of growing and dedicated team
- highly enthusiastic and motivated children
- happy, hardworking and skilled colleagues
- a developing curriculum
- support from experienced leaders
- networking within Hertfordshire and local schools
- exciting opportunities for career development
.If you feel you could be the right person to join us on our journey we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 11th April 2021.
Interview: Friday 16th April 2021 (arrangements to accommodate social distancing will be made)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosure and satisfactory references are required for this post.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.