About the role
The National School Apprenticeship programme presents a unique opportunity to start a career working in a school.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, friendly and caring Teaching Assistant Apprentice to support children in Key Stage 2.
You will receive comprehensive training throughout the apprenticeship and ongoing support from the school.
We are looking for an individual who:
- has strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently
- is self-motivated with high levels of personal drive
- has strong listening skills with a determination to act on feedback given
- has the ability to manage effective working relatinships with parents, trustees, external agenies and other stakeholders
- has good organisation skills
- has a high level or personal fitness/stamina
- is able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and organisational priorities
- is flexible and willing to be adaptable with a strong focus on customer service
- has strong team working skills
The successful candidate will be enrolled on an apprenticeship scheme at college and in return we will offer :
- a positive and caring working environment
- a friendly, dedicated and supportive staff team
- a well-resources working environment
Please see apprenticeship pack for more information.
Beechfield School is committed to safegaurding children and young people. all post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.