About the role
Do you want to start children on the right journey in their education? Do you want to work in a supportive environment? If so, we are the place for you!
We are looking for someone who is, passionate, enthusiastic, flexible and dedicate to caring for children and helping them to thrive, to join our small team as a Teaching Assistant.
Breachwood Green Pre-school is a small village pre-school with a total of 19 children. We treat each child as unique, supporting their individual needs at their own pace. We use developmentally appropriate play activities to offer a curriculum, which works towards the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework and prepares our children to progress with confidence.
Our free flow setting allows our children every opportunity to play and explore inside and outside giving the children full rein and access to our facilities supporting child-led development.
Preschool Teaching Assistant
- Hold a Level 3 in Education and Childcare qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- First Aid in Schools training course
- Enhanced DBS check
- Clean Driving Licence
- You will have good interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to use your initiative
- You must be able to communicate with children supporting them in their learning and development
- Flexible working hours depending on the setting requirements
- You must be able to understand and respond to the needs of the children, the parents, staff and committee.
- Good IT Skills
- Be involved in planning and organising activities
- Attend Staff, Planning and Committee Meetings
If you are interested in above role and would like more information, please do get in contact
Name Keeley Pate - Treasurer
Telephone Number: 01438 831099
Closing Date: Monday 22nd August
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.