About the role
We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join our outstanding team as a Teaching Assistant in KS1 and KS2
We are looking for someone who is creative, well organised, a good communicator and willing to contribute to the whole school community. Willingness to plan and work closely with teachers, other staff and outside support agencies is essential. The role of MSA at lunchtime is included.
This role is designed particulary to support and enable children to support the children with their curriculum recovery. Your timetable will be flexible for this role and will be supported by the leadership team.
We are looking for:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A great team player
• An inspirational, innovative and energetic person
• Someone with high expectations of behaviour
• Someone with experience of working effectively in learning environment or a child care setting
We can offer you:
• A school where every individual's wellbeing is paramount
• The opportunity to join an excellent and supportive team
• The opportunity to work with our amazing children and community
- Hours would be from 8.30am - 3.00pm daily.
Dundale is a good school at the heart of a diverse and vibrant small town community in Hertfordshire. To find out more about our school, you can visit our school website www.dundale.herts.sch.uk
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged by appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant. We value a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.