About the role
We are looking to appoint a flexible, enthusiastic and experienced TA to join our school. Initially you would be working in our Year 1 class, however, our teaching assistants are able to support all primary aged pupils and sometimes change year groups in order to widen their experience, or depending upon the needs of the school and pupils. We have a great team of TAs, who are supportive, dedicated and fun - come and join us!
We are seeking to appoint a candidate who:
- Able to teach a whole class if required
- Experience in delivery of Speech & Language programmes desired but not essential
- Understands how children learn best and will endeavour to make a difference
- Is well organised, dedicated and hard working
- Will love our children, as we do, and hope to make a positive difference in their lives
- Is flexible, positive and willing to learn
This position is for 30 hours a week, and will start as soon as possible after interview. Hours are 8.30am - 3.30pm Monday - Friday.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.