About the role
Ivy Learning Trust is a small, inclusive family of community schools based in North London and Hertfordshire.
We believe in a fair and just society. That is why we offer the very best education to all our children
In all our schools our learning culture creates reflective and resilient pupils who love, and take ownership of, their learning.
We are committed to staff well-being and have made great strides in reducing teacher workload, such as through our innovative and highly acclaimed 'fast feedback' approach to marking.
We offer a culture of care, excellent professional development and exciting career opportunities across the MAT.
This is your opportunity to join a Multi Academy Trust that makes it easy for you to make a difference.
We are looking for an outstanding Teaching Assistant to work with children across the school. The role may involve working with small or large groups of children or 1:1 with an individual child.
- Can you enthuse and motivate children?
- Are you passionate about education?
- Can you offer high quality learning support?
- Are you able to communicate effectively with children and adults alike?
- Are you friendly and approachable with a flexible attitude?
- Can you manage your own time well and work on your own initiative?
- Are you interested in how to support children with special needs?
For further information and application pack please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trust is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS). Further information about the disclosure can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.