About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Teaching Assistant to join our staff team. The post is 20 / 25 hours a week, term-time only and could include lunch supervision / Breakfast Club. Candidates must be:
• prepared to play a full part in the life of the school
• committed to supporting the progress of our children
• able to demonstrate good levels of literacy and numeracy
• passionate about developing children's love of learning
• able to develop positive working relationships with children and adults
• flexible and able to use initiative to create and adapt ideas
• able to use positive and effective behaviour management.
Experience of intervention programmes, particularly in reading, would be an advantage.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All postholders are subject to the appropriate clearance.
Applicants must submit a completed CES Application Form, together with a letter of application outlining reasons for applying for the post and any other information relevant to the application. All applications should be returned by Monday 16th March.
Applicants wishing to visit the school by appointment will be warmly welcomed.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.