About the role
Part -Time (32.5 hours per week), Term Time only + 1 INSET Day
H3 Point 5: £19,312 + £626 fringe allowance FTE (pro rata)
Actual Salary including fringe allowance: £14,611.05 per annum
Required from January 2021
Required for January 2021, a Teaching Assistant who is enthusiastic, talented and ambitious to work alongside our SENCO and our experienced Learning Support Team. We require a team player to take on this role, willing to contribute and learn from the best practice in the faculty and school.
The successful applicant will have excellent interpersonal skills and will, together with the SENCO and members of the Learning Support Team, maintain a relentless focus on teaching and learning and raising achievement.
We would like you to have:
- A commitment to the safeguarding of children
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work in a secondary school environment as part of a team
- Been educated to a minimum of A Level (or equivalent). An Honours degree would be desirable
- GCSEs grade C or above in English, Mathematics and Science
- A willingness to be adaptable and flexible with good sense of humour
- A willingness to undergo training
- Strong ICT skills
We can offer:
- A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school
- The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
- The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
- Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from the school website
- Completed applications to be emailed to Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager, by 10.00am on Monday 7th December 2020. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
- We reserve the right to close the advert early should a suitable applicant be found. Therefore, early application is advised
- Interview date Friday 11th December 2020
Website: www.chancellors.herts.sch.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
School Address: Pine Grove, Brookmans Park, Hertfordshire, AL9 7BNev
Pine Grove,9 7BN Brookmans Park AL9 7BN
Danes Educational Trust Address: C/o St Clement Danes School, Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: Dawn Gamble 01923 589699 / 07796 751982
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.