About the role
24 hours per week, term time only
H3-4 (pro rata)
Dependent upon experience and qualifications
Required as soon as possible, a Technician to work within the Electronic systems, Product Design and Engineering areas of the Design and Technology department, preparing resources and maintaining workshop areas. Experience in the use of CAD tools, Laser Cutter and 3D printer would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity for those wishing to embark upon a Technician career within a school where D&T is the heart of STEM. Full training will be given.
We have a high number of students that take this as an Options subject, this is a highly interesting and exciting area of the school with exposure to robotics.
We can offer you:
- An active well-being programme and strong Staff Social Committee
- Outstanding performance development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare support
- Physiotherapy/MSK Services
- Mental Health Services
- Surgical Assistance Program
- 24hr GP Helpline and Prescription Service
- Nurse support services
- Free use of gym facilities within our Sports Hall
- Schools admissions policy which gives priority to children of members of staff after 2 years employment
Longdean School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level.
For further details please contact Ms J Tapping, firstname.lastname@example.org Application is made by returning the completed forms and enclosing a letter of application addressed to the Headteacher, Mr G Cunningham, to email@example.com by 3pm Tuesday 11th May 2021 with interviews soon after.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.