About the role
Permanent/Part time 0.8
Job share available
Required for September 2018
About the School:
Click here for application form
- Good Ofsted rating
- Progress 8 for GCSE is the significantly positive 0.33
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- We are proud of our close community connections
- Admission preference is given to staffs’ children
- We are partially selective
- £3.5m school expansion
- The School is in a strong, stable financial position in this challenging climate
- We have an outstanding wellbeing programme offering
- Childcare vouchers
- Flu jabs
- Access to the Fitness Suite and swimming pool
- Pilates classes
- Yoga class
- Free eye tests
- Reputation of academic excellence
- Pearsons Award finalists – we are the highest School to have awards given by students. Over the last 2 years we have had 3 national finalists
- First class student support within an inspirational environment
- Specialisms are in Science and the Performing Arts
- We believe every child deserves the best and we aim to achieve excellence in all aspects of school life
- Our teachers are highly trained, dedicated and determined to help every child succeed
About the Department:
The DT Department is located in its own block. It has two large, well equipped workshops, a teaching area with interactive whiteboard and access.
Technology is taught using a rotation system at KS3, spending half a year in each area. The students’ undertake a number of projects with varying degrees of challenge which enable students of all ability to access the curriculum and make good progress over the 3 academic years.
You will be committed to meeting the needs of all learners by ensuring that teaching is of the highest quality and is innovative, engaging and enjoyable.
Full details of the job can be found on our website www.rickmansworth.herts.sch.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and are an equal opportunities employer. Applicants must declare any criminal convictions and submit to a check with the Disclosing and Barring Service as the post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Application forms and details can be obtained from the website, by calling the School on 01923 726917 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to visit the School, please contact Mrs Spinks, Headteacher’s PA on the above details.
Deadline: 8.00am Monday 21 May 2018
Interview date: Thursday 24 May 2018
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.