About the role
We are looking to recruit a theatre technician to assist with the technical running of The SandPit Theatre including productions, maintenance and various site specific pieces that happen around the school campus. Knowledge/experience of lighting and sound systems as well as operation is required. Applicants need to be flexible and be able to work some evenings/weekends.
37 hours per week plus the opportunity to work paid overtime. Fixed term in the first instance.
One full time or two part time posts available
- Over £8 million has been invested in developing the learning environment in the past three years to provide a state-of-the-art learning campus.
- All students bring their own tablet device to school so that teachers can be even more flexible in their delivery of lessons.
- Behaviour is exemplary and visitors always comment on the outstanding learning ethos across the school.
- The school runs a Teaching School Alliance, is an Awarding Body for Initial Teacher Training, holds International status and embraces excellence in all areas of the curriculum.
- Staff who work at the school receive outstanding training and gain significant career experience.
- Staff can benefit from the school’s children of staff admission rule, a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and access to a wide variety of school trips.
If you would like to work in a forward thinking school and make a difference, we would like to hear from you. This position has a start date of September/October 2018 and the deadline for applications 9am Monday 10th September 2018. Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the school reserves the right to close the advert should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Full details are available from our website www.sandringham.herts.sch.uk or www.teachinherts.com Applications should be sent to: Kate Ward, HR Officer, Sandringham School, The Ridgeway, St Albans, AL4 9NX, Tel 01727 799560. Email email@example.com
Sandringham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. We are strongly committed to promoting equality of opportunity and the elimination of unlawful discrimination. Please note that this post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.