About the role
We are seeking an experienced Lettings Manager with vision, creativity and initiative.
You will be responsible for the management of all lettings of school facilities external to school usage within the Trust.
You will be expected to maximise utilisation of school facilities and other commercial activities within the Trust; develop and maintain each school’s capital fundraising campaign and identify and develop new income schemes.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain and manage the development of school letting
- Liaise with the Trust Finance Manager, ensuring all fundraising activities meet with the charity commission requirements
- Collaborate with local businesses and grant making organisations
- Maintain close working link with each school’s PTA
- Develop a high quality online letting strategy.
- Ensuring Lettee’s induction is organised and advise the Chief Operations Manager on appropriate price structures
- Day to day responsibility for the sports facilities of the Trust
You should have:
- Experience of managing budgets, change projects, facilities and or/premises
- Experience of managing a team (multi-disciplinary preferred)
- Experience of delivering services and systems applicable to effective management of operations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and ICT skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; to implement and drive forward change
- The ability to think laterally and find creative solutions to problems
Desirable experience would include a leisure management qualification and experience in a management role in a school or education environment.
In return, we offer:
- An exciting, inspiring place to work with an interesting, varied workload
- Excellent long-term career prospects
- Excellent pension scheme, and wellbeing initiatives
ATLAS Multi Academy Trust, has an excellent reputation within the local community with strong support from Governors, Parents, Students, and a dedicated and highly motivated team of staff.
For further details and an application form please visit www.stags.herts.sch.uk.
Completed application forms and a covering letter should be sent to: email@example.com
(Please direct any queries regarding this role to the same email address)
Closing date for receipt of applications: Wednesday 12 August 2020, 9.00am
Interviews will be as soon as possible thereafter.
Please apply early, as advert may be retracted, if suitable candidate found.
ATLAS Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.