About the role
We've got puzzles and pirates, fractions and fairytales, monsters and magic... but we don't have you!
Our children are looking for a friendly and supportive individual to join the teaching team as their teacher is having a baby. We welcome people with all levels of experience: all staff are supported with coaching and mentoring, whether you're an NQT or a more experienced teacher who wants to develop their leadership capacity. We are keen to nurture and support the talents of our team through an extensive programme of CPD.
Furthermore, the outside area has recently been completely renovated and was featured on the Pentagon Play website - why not take a look? https://www.pentagonplay.co.uk/projects/longmeadow-schools-eyfs-playground
At Longmeadow, we pride ourselves on our inclusive approach for all learners. You will be supported by our experienced, non-class-based inclusion team.
Wellbeing is at the heart of what we do. We have a wellbeing committee who organise social events for staff. We also offer:
- Our school dog, Murphy, who is in training as a therapy dog
- 2 paid family days per year so you can attend those events that are important to you, during school time and be with your family
- A newly-refurbished staffroom offering free tea and coffee
- A paid wellbeing day per year
- Enhanced membership of the Education Support Partnership
- New state-of-the-art ICT equipment
- An extensive professional library
We can also give you friendly staff, kind pupils... and maybe even the odd bit of cake!
We are absolutely determined to find the perfect person for this post. As such, the SLT and Governing Board reserve the right to take up references and conduct interviews before the closing date. This advert will remain open until the right candidate has been found!
If you are having difficulty in opening documents, please right click and save onto your computer, then open the document where you have saved it.