Teach in Herts Service
The Teach in Herts service
Hertfordshire maintained schools, academies and other educational settings can benefit from the Teach in Herts service by:
- Unlimited job advertising on the Teach in Herts website
- Registered candidates received regular job alerts generated by Teach in Herts adverts, about opportunities in Hertfordshire schools
- 5% discount on teaching or leadership adverts placed in the Times Educational Supplement (TES) through the Teach in Herts website, with no production charges for your advertisement, whether it is for print and online or online only. Advertising all of your teaching, professional and support jobs in the TES online free of charge
- 15% discount on teaching or leadership adverts placed in the Guardian. Discounts on one-off and annual packages
- Teach in Herts continues to have a presence at UK educational establishments and attends careers fairs in order to promote teaching vacancies in Hertfordshire. We aim to attract high calibre candidates on behalf of our schools
- Further promotion to attract high quality candidates through effective use of social media
- Teach in Herts recruitment fair
- Negotiated rates with supply agencies* A days supply with both with Step Teachers and Randstad, has been agreed at £169 a day.
Hertfordshire maintained schools,
academies, and free schools and
other educational settings*
educational settings **
|No additional charge
||Contact us for details
* Hertfordshire maintained schools, academies, and other education settings who have contributed to the Teach in Herts service
* * As listed on the DfE register of educational establishments in England and Wales. Exceptions to this are vacancies for Herts for Learning and other education-related services within Hertfordshire County Council.
If you want to benefit from the Teach in Herts service and advertise your jobs through our well-established and recently improved website please contact:
Head of Recruitment Services
Herts for Learning Ltd
Tel:+44 (0)1438 845785
With an average of 35,000 job hunters visiting each month and new candidates registering all the time, Teach in Herts is a great place to advertise your jobs in a cost-effective way.