VIEW ALL OUR JOBS >
Kings Langley School is a popular six form of entry, mixed comprehensive school serving a semi rural area close to the M25 motorway. We offer: Induction and support for all new staff: Opportunities to teach across age and ability range up to A level: professional development for all staff; a contract that starts in July for NQTs. Details and an application form are available on the school website.
- Good School with Outstanding Features (Ofsted 2018)
- Behaviour and safety of pupils is outstanding (Ofsted 2018)
- Outstanding attitudes to learning (Ofsted 2018)
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A full programme of induction and support for all new staff
- An excellent programme for NQTs including a maximum 90% teaching commitment