VIEW ALL OUR JOBS >
The Reach Free School is a non-selective, community school which is committed to providing outstanding education delivered by outstanding teachers. We have high aspirations for our pupils and high expectations of them.
- Commit their best efforts to all that they do
- Support each other to achieve their potential
- Work with their teachers to exceed their goals
- Demonstrate exemplary behaviour in all that they do
- Take pride in their school and its community within its walls and beyond
- Enjoy learning
The Reach Free School has an active role in the community, working with local businesses, supporting local events and providing a hub for local services. Pupils are very much involved in the school’s wider responsibilities, developing skills in leadership and decision making, communication and collaboration and independent, self led learning.
A sense of purpose and responsibility pervades all lessons and activities at The Reach Free School and it is important that our pupils recognise their own responsibilities as members of the community. It is this that underpins The Reach Free School’s ethos; Achievement, Community, Enjoyment – ACE.